Almost every operation in the transportation and logistics ecosystem is being disrupted by technological innovation and digitization, including shipment techniques, content and cargo management, and supporting administration functions like documentation and payments.
Challenges in shipping and Logistics:
The transportation and logistics business continues to develop at a faster rate than the rest of the economy, because to globalisation, lower trade barriers, and a more mobile workforce. Transportation businesses and logistics service providers are becoming masters of their supply chains, both forward and backward, by expanding their service offerings both upstream and downstream.
The dynamic industry is being reshaped via acquisitions, joint ventures, and partnerships. New company strategies and processes are necessary under these circumstances.
- Increasing revenue
- Meeting the standards of international financial reporting standards
- Tax risk management
- Controlling and preventing fraud
- Mergers and acquisitions as a tool for industry reorganisation
- Emerging market investment opportunities
- Transportation infrastructure financing and public-private partnership