A multi-layered estate plan requires consideration of several personal laws, exchange control regulations and tax laws. As a result, structuring is a challenging exercise.
Private clients face unique challenges throughout their business lifespan, and our legal services team helps them confront these challenges in order to grow and innovate. In Bluebox Global, private businesses and individuals around the globe receive insights and advice from our team. We act as a single point of contact for all our clients’ worldwide tax and legal needs.
A private client lawyer can be beneficial to anyone with a lot of money to distribute and regulate. Lawyers for private clients often handle the assets of wealthy clients and are required to understand the needs of their clients in detail.
We work together on the common goal of protecting, preserving and enabling our clients to pass wealth on to future generations, regardless of where their assets or family members are situated.
How Bluebox can help you?
Bluebox’s network of legal and tax professionals is available to its clients, who receive a global integrated service which often serves as a single point of contact for all their legal and tax needs.
The following private client services are available to our clients and their families:
- Charities and philanthropy
- Luxury assets and heritage or cultural property
- Immigration, residence and citizenship advice
- Family governance, family business succession & private client disputes
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts, tax advice and incapacity planning
- Setting up trusts, advising trustees and advising on trust law