The Directors Training Programme or DTP is an online training programme developed by ACRA specifically for directors to be clear about their duties and responsibilities under the law.
5 modules of the DTP programme
- Office of a Director
- Director’s Duties
- Director’s Responsibilities under the Companies Act
- Director’s Responsibilities in Other Relevant Areas such as Filing Corporate Income Tax Returns, Workplace Safety and Health and Contributing to CPF for Employees
- Improving the Company’s Productivity
Who can be a Company Director?
- A natural person (i.e. a company or business entity cannot be a director)
- A ordinarily resident in Singapore— ideally Singaporean citizen, but can be a Singapore Permanent Resident or a person with an Employment Pass/ Dependent’s Pass
- Minimum age should be 18 years
- Person should be of a sound mind
Training at the Bluebox Academy
The Bluebox Academy offers self paced training programs for busy professionals to keep pace with what the need to know to thrive in the workplace. Our courses are designed to be practical and equip you with the right skills. Depending on the type of courses, some of our programmes are also eligible for CPE credits.